The S1 SORTER is a value-oriented product purpose-built for the metals market. This instrument, based on a SiPIN detector, includes a fixed filter that limits the range of elements which can be effectively measured to Ti through U. The S1 SORTER is a good solution for analyzing standard alloys such as low alloy steels, stainless steels, high temperature alloys, brasses, bronzes and other nickel, copper, and cobalt-based alloys. For these alloy families, 5 to 10 seconds is a reasonable measurement time and will provide good alloy ID and Chemistry. The maximum sample temperature that can be analyzed is 500°C.
– Supports many calibrations and applications, including PMI, Scrap metal sorting, and more
– Available calibrated to analyze gold and precious metals
– Excellent value / entry-level XRF analyzer
– Performance equal to any available system using a SiPIN detector
– Covers all common classes of metal
– An economical choice for your scrap metal sorting needs