The S1 TITAN is among the lightest (1.44 kg, including battery) tube-based handheld XRF analyzers on the market. Fast analysis speed and exceptional accuracy are two key attributes that help define the S1 TITAN.
Other innovative features include an integrated touch-screen color display, 50 kV X-ray tube, SMART® Grade timing, SharpBeam® optimized X-ray geometry, XFlash® Silicon Drift Detector, and an extremely tough housing that is sealed against humid and dusty environments.
The S1 TITAN series is available in three configurations, the S1 TITANLE, S1 TITANSE and S1 TITANSP. All three use Bruker’s SharpBeam® technology. Both the S1 TITANLE and S1 TITANSE use Bruker’s innovative X-Flash® SDD detector to give you incredibly fast analysis times. The S1 TITANSP is configured with a money-saving SiPIN detector. In addition, S1 TITAN can be configured with calibrations that are optimized for a variety of sample materials- including a wide range of alloys, various mining & environmental samples, as well as restricted materials.
The S1 TITAN’s patent pending SharpBeam® technology optimizes the detector and tube geometry. The optimized geometry has many desirable effects, including:
– Reduces power requirements
– Reduces weight
– Improves measurement precision
– Improved detection limits
– Increases battery life
The benefits at a glance:
– Available calibrations include: alloy, gold and precious metals, bulk material (E-scrap and catalytic converters), soil, mining, restricted materials, and customer specific
– Superior XFlash® SDD detector technology
– Superior count rates and resolution (compared to previous generation SiPIN instruments)
– Faster than previous generations
– Lower detection limits
– Easy analysis of light elements, such as magnesium, aluminum and silicon, without the need for vacuum or helium atmosphere (S1 TITANLE only)